Large Scale R/C Custom Built Airplane, Electric - READY TO FLY! (Closed #249044)Terms & Conditions
Managed by Auction Express, Evansville, IN
Large Scale R/C Custom Airplane, Electric - READY TO FLY!
- Starting Bid: $500.00
- 0 Bid(s)
- Lot # 001
- System ID # 250739
- End Date
- Start Date
Here's your opportunity to own an exceptional electric powered remote controlled large-scale airplane.
This custom scaled airplane comes complete with accessories, ready to fly! Built less than four years ago, the seller purchased this airplane directly from the builder. It has been meticulously cared for, and seller states it has been flown only once since they acquired from the builder.
- Wing tip to wing tip: 81" long X 18" at widest point
- Prop to tail tips: 66"
- Tail wing: 36" long X 11" at max depth
- Propeller: 21"
- Landing gear: 10" (including 3.5" wheel)
- Height: approx 21-22" from ground to tallest point w/ landing gear down -- 17" from ground to top of tailfin
- PVC and wood frame
- Fiberglass body molds
- Lightweight wooden wings, finished in fiberglass
- Scorpion "Precision Performance" motor, SII-5525-210KV
- Spektrum AR9110 High-Speed 9 Channel Receiver
- Falcon carbon fiber propellor w/ storage cover
- Spektrum DX8 (8 channel) transmitting remote control
- (4) Sky Lipo 6 cell 22.2v 5000 mAh batteries
- (2) Sky Lipo 2 cell 7.4v 1600 mAh batteries
- (1) Venom 7.4v 2000 20c battery
- Team Tenergy TB6B Synchronous balance Charger/Discharger
- Custom-fitted PVC stand w/ padding
- Misc. wires/ connectors
This airplane is not a toy, and is intended for serious collectors that are accustomed to flying this type of model. Overall condition is exceptional. There is a small spot of landing rash (about the size of a dime) on each wing, could easily be touched up. Otherwise, airplane is in flawless condition with functioning components. Seller estimates over $3k invested in this airplane, plus countless hours of tedious and skillful building.
This airplane is selling with a reasonable reserve. Once bidding exceeds $900, auction format will convert to absolute auction. Serious seller, ready to find a good home for his "baby," will consider highest bid amount even if specified reserve price is not met.
Private showings may be scheduled by contacting Jaymen Painter at (812) 618-8421. Text messages are also sufficient.
Buyer is responsible for local pickup or shipping from Evansville, Indiana. However, shipping quote can be coordinated by Auction Express for an additional $75 handling fee.
Happy Bidding! :)
TERMS: Buyer pays 10% buyer's premium on bid amount, with full payment due within 48 hours of auction close. Unresolved high bids will be forfeited to backup bidder. Once payment is received, item must be removed within seven days of payment date or Auction Express will impose a penalty of $25 PER DAY in storage fees, for a maximum hold of seven additional days. Ownership is forfeited with no refunds after (14) days of auction close. Item is described to the best of our ability, and private showing is encouraged. Selling AS-IS with no warranty expressed or implied, no refunds or credits will be issued.